Monday, December 23, 2013

Top 4 Last Minute Christmas Tree Topper Ideas!!!

I've come across some super cute and simple Christmas tree toppers over the past few weeks.  I wanted to share them with you incase you are bringing a treat to your Christmas party and just needing a few ideas!!!

This first one is my favorite so far!!  
Ruffly, pretty, vintage looking fondant trees. I love the tiny gold lining on them!  It's those tiny details that make a huge statement.  These fondant ruffle trees are by Style Sweet CA.
 


These cone trees are by Just a Taste and are quick and easy!  You could even fill them with candy before plopping them on the cupcakes! :)  


Yummy Fudgy Tree Goodness!!  These are SO sweet!  
Sometimes simple things can be so impressive!!
These fudge trees are by Hand Made Charlotte.


And last but not least is a simple fondant or modeling chocolate tree by Mother of Cakes.  Using tiny scissors, you "trim" the tree to create tiny branches.  Then decorate to match your party!!

 I hope you all have a blessed Christmas this year!!!  

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love your cakes. I show in your Craftsy classes they are so good.
    I have a question... do u have a recipe for egg less Royal Icing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you!! :) So happy you are enjoying them!
      For the recipe, you'll just want to find one with meringue powder...that's the replacer. Here's one by Joy the Baker:
      http://www.joyofbaking.com/RoyalIcing.html
      Blessings!!

      Delete